I am really happy and excited because I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by https://mudandstars.wordpress.com/… check out her blog, it is amazing. Thank you so much for nominating me girlie 🙂
The aim of this award is to bring more awareness to blogs that have less than 200 followers, which I love because it is so hard to get recognition for your blog if you haven’t got a lot of followers.
1) Display the award, and acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
2) Answer eleven questions the previous blogger set for you
3) Give eleven facts about yourself
4) Nominate from 5-11 blogs (with less than 200 followers) that you think are deserving of the award
5) Let the bloggers know you’ve nominated them
6) Come up with eleven questions for your nominees to answer!
- What’s your favourite thing about book blogging?
My favourite thing about book blogging is connecting with other book addicts like myself and fangirling over books, which brings me on to my next point… one of my favourite things about book blogging is that I can excessively fangirl over a book and no one will bat an eyelid or call me crazy, because we’re all in the same boat when it comes to that.
- Which five books would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island all on your lonesome?
The five books I would bring with me if I was stranded on a desert island would be We Were Liars by E.Lockhart because that is one of my favourite books of all time, City of Bones by Cassanda Clare because Cassandra is my favourite author and TMI is my all time favourite series, and quite frankly I don’t think I could live without a Clary and Jace fix for too long. I would also bring Life Moves Pretty Fast by Hadley Freeman, The fault in our Stars by John Green and any book by Sarah J Maas.
- Who is your favourite author?
My all time favourite author is Cassandra Clare, I love her with all my heart and I was fortunate enough to meet her this year at YALC which will forever be burned into my memory kinda like a rune.
- Who is your biggest book crush?
I have sooooo many but my all time biggest book crush is Jace from The Mortal Instrument series. I would literally marry him in an instant if I could.
- If you could be any character for a day, who would it be and why?
If I could be any character for a day, it would have to be Celaena Sardothien from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas because she is a badass that doesn’t ask for anyone’s approval. Also, as grim as it sounds I think it would be kind of cool to be an assassin for a day.
- If you could slap any character upside the head, who would it be and why?
LOL at this question but oh what a frustrating one, as there have been so many characters that have annoyed me over the years. However, one that will always stick out is Bella from Twilight…I hate her in the books and I hate her in the films *sorry Twihards*
- Which books have you struggled with/given up on?
I really struggled to get through Bleed, an arc by Vax Darley that I was approved for on NetGalley. I found it all too predictable and boring.
- Which book series would you recommend?
I would recommend Mortal Instruments, it is an amazing fantasy series written by my fave Cassandra Clare. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ IT, BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
- What was your favourite book as a child?
My Favourite book as a child was anything by Jacqueline Wilson. I can’t even pick a favourite because I love all of her books.
- What is the essential factor in whether or not you’ll enjoy a book?
I will hate a book if the characters are too cliched and unrelatable and I will love a book if it takes me on a journey… if a book can make me laugh, cry and get angry from the start to finish then I know it is a keeper.
- Pick a favourite line or quote from a book.
“Be a little kinder than you have to”- We Were Liars *words that I think everyone could do with living by*
Eleven Facts About Me:
- My name is Savannah.
- I have an old soul and a young heart.
- My favourite genre of music is country music.
- I love eighties movies, more than anything.
- I am socially awkward.
- I have never had a boyfriend, or a first kiss.
- Selena Gomez is my inspiration.
- My aspiration is to become a broadcast journalist.
- Cassandra Clare is my favourite author
- I have a massive addiction for tv shows, it is all consuming to the point where I no longer even know what shows to catch up on.
12. I WILL MEET ONE DIRECTION ONE DAY… THAT IS A FACT.
Questions for my nominees:
- If you could live in one book series for a week, what one would you pick and why?
- Which three male characters would you kiss, kill and marry and why?
- Who is your favourite author?
- Is there a book that you have read that would like to see turned into a film?
- What is your favourite book quote?
- Is there a film adaption of a book you’ve read that you are sincerely disappointed with?
- What is your favourite children’s book?
- Would you rather be stuck in a horror book or a fantasy book?
- If you could write your own YA novel, which actor would you want to play the male lead?
- Why and when did you start a book blog?
- Do you want to write in the future?